Complaint Review: onestopplus.com

463 seventh ave.
    New York, New York
    USA

onestopplus.com Crooks and Liars New York New York

So far this company has about $144 dollars of my money and I have 0 ZERO merchandise.  I received part of an order and the item was awful.  so I returned it and NEVER received a refund.(they also deduct $7.50 for returned items for shipping). That is if you get a refund.

The second part of my order was promised on 5/18, on 5/13 they took additional funds from my card for the backordered item and today 5/14 , they sent me an email stating that they would not have the item in stock until 6/15.  They refuse to give me my money back on this item also.

I called their customer service number but received the same old run around.

I called their corporate in New York, and a 'person' named Brain answered the phone, I told him that if I did not receive help with this order that I would put the company all over the internet in order to warn other consumers.  He said 'go ahead'.

So here I am.  This rip off report is only the beginning.

If you value your hard earned money , shop elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2013 06:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/onestoppluscom/new-york-new-york-10018/onestoppluscom-crooks-and-liars-new-york-new-york-1050788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content