Complaint Review: Online Supplier

• Reported By: Arlington Texas
  • Online Supplier
    30 S. La Patera Ln, Ste. 7
    Goleta, California

Online Supplier - OSActionline And Consumer Loyalty Grp Online Supplier Internet FRAUDULENT debiting consumers cards Goleta California

They try making their company look legitimate by using eBay, PayPal Verified, and many other symbols on some of their Online Auction Starter Kit. Theyre showing and using CBS News icon and linking to CBS Newss website on articles about eBay success. Charlie Rose is interviewing Meg Whitman, the CEO from eBay how eBay is making money, not Online Supplier.

Ive tried several time to get my money back after they debited my account with no success. They charged fees to my account without my permissions, saying it was some coaching fee or something like that. Tried canceling my account, their numbers kept changing. Finally got a representative, he told me I only can get 3 months of my money back, not all of it and I never activated my account.

Theyre getting very clever now instead of taking 14 days and 7 days like they did before. They only give, 3 days trial only at $1.95 including activation fee and charging recurring monthly membership fee, if not cancelled withing trial period. Im not giving up some government agencies have to make them pay back all the money or something!!!

Joann
Arlington, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2007 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/online-supplier/goleta-california-93117/online-supplier-osactionline-and-consumer-loyalty-grp-online-supplier-internet-fraudulen-282204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content