Complaint Review: Online Supplier

• Online Supplier
    30 S. La Patera Lane
    Goleta, California

Online Supplier ripoff Goleta California

Same story as all of the others.

Saw an ad for "free" e-bay selling kit. Just pay $1.99 for shipping. Started seeing $29.99 being deducted from checking account. Called online supplier and they said I had authorized monthly amounts. Told them I never received the kit, never used the kit, and don't want their services. I was told that they would cancel it, but no refunds would be issued.

I requested a copy of the authorization form that gave them permission to deduct monthly charges from my account, and, of course, they would not do so.

I have filed a complaint with the FTC, the Better Business Bureau, a Regulation E complaint with the bank and here. I am not done yet! I will continue filing every complaint everywhere I can. They should not be able to get away with this! I am also contacting E-Bay about this company that uses their name to gain your trust.

orlando
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2006 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/online-supplier/goleta-california-93117/online-supplier-ripoff-goleta-california-213035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content