Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

They claim to ship your purchase within 1-2 days. After several days, I looked up my order status and it said "on hold". I contacted customer service and they said it was packed and waiting for the carrier to pick up and would be shipped the next business day. I called several days later, got the same response and I asked for a refund and was told NO. I contacted them again after several more days and was told it was packed and ready for shipment. I guesss that's the standard reply for everyone. Again I was told they would not give me a refund, so I filed a dispute with my credit card company. They have a forum on their own website where a large number of customers are complaining about not getting their merchandise and being lied to about shipment. I wish I had read it before ordering from them.

If you order anything from OpticsPlanet, don't expect to ever get it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/opticsplanet/northbrook-illinois-60062/opticsplanet-optics-planet-liars-and-thieves-northbrook-illinois-1085548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OpticsPlanet