Complaint Review: Orbit Telecom

Nationwide
    Albania

Orbit Telecom ripoff Talahassee Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Director of Customer Service

I just looked at my december telephone bill through sbc online and found charges on there from orbit telecom for $14.95. I have not ever heard of this company so I went online to find out who they were, after contacting my telephone company and her telling me that it was a 3rd party billing. So I contacted orbit telecom and the lady said that I signed up for this on 8/05/04. i told her that I had not and she said that it was through an online survey and they had sent out a confirmation e mail and that I had sent it back... however she could not tell me what that e mail address was. I told her that I wanted to be credited the amount that I was charged every month and I wanted it taken off my bill. I have no need for voice mail at all.

Carol
Fredericktown, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2004 11:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/orbit-telecom/nationwide/orbit-telecom-ripoff-talahassee-florida-122427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Director of Customer Service

AUTHOR: Nicole - (U.S.A.)

We have recently received a notice of your inquiry on this website. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and would like to address your concern to your satisfaction at once. Unfortunately, the information provided in your posting was not sufficient for us to locate your account in our records. Please respond to this inquiry with your billing telephone number so that we can resolve this matter promptly. You can also reach our customer service department by email or phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.