Report: #198212

• Reported By: Gibbon Nebraska
  • Paybycash
    paybycash.com
    Internet

When I purchased a membership for pogo for my mother for mother's day, paybycash debitted my account twice and it took 2 weeks for the membership to get to me. By that time I had already purchased the membership with a different source and they refused to credit me. I was stuck with the purchase.

Now, 2 months later, I am still trying to get the overdraft fees I incurred because of their double debit reimbursed to me. I was told MANY people were "accidently" debitted twice. I wonder how many weren't aware of it and never got reimbursed for the second debit at all. I was only creditted the second debit amount after two weeks of yelling and email exchange. No one would contact me by phone or regular mail.

Check your account statements!

Connie
Gibbon, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2006 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/paybycash/internet/paybycash-double-debits-your-account-on-sites-like-ripoff-ebay-or-pogo-internet-198212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
5Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

lies

AUTHOR: Lou - (United States of America)

paybycash does not respond at all to people, so how will you resolve this if you want talk/email to anyone? steer clear of paybycash and ultimategamecard. they are insane ripoffs. dont listen to their rebuttals, they never contact anyone.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

PayByCash does not do business with "Sites like "Ripoff Ebay."

With respect to the length of time it took for her subscription to become active, we state clearly in our order process that debit payments take 8 business days to clear before access is granted.

PayByCash responds to inquiries submitted to help@paybycash or CustomerService@paybycash.com within one day. Our average response time to email is less than eight hours.

If we have billed an account in error, then we work with the customer and their bank to either get the bank fees reversed or we reimburse over draft fees if our transaction caused the overdraft.

We cannot contact this customer, based on the RipOff Report filed, because the customer has not included sufficient information for us to contact her.

I would be happy to review her email request for assistance if she will post it here.

We *will* resolve this, if given a chance.

We need the email address used to generate the Pogo transaction and the bank statement showing a duplicate debit of the customers account.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company