Complaint Review: PictureMe Portrait Studios

• PictureMe Portrait Studios
    3520 Hudson Dr
    Stow, Ohio
    United States of America

PictureMe Portrait Studios Never go...They will take your Money and never give you your pictures. Stow, Ohio

On March 10, 2013 our family went into our local Walmart where PictureMe Studios were located in Akron, Ohio. We paid the full amount of  $133.11 for our portrait package and was told we would receive a call within a week to come pick them up.  The friday of Easter Sunday we received a voicemail at 12pm stating, "We could come in that day by5 pm to pick up our pictures; or Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday the following week because the store was closing permanently.

My spouse and I both work until pm during the wee, so we could not make it. On Tuesday I spoke with the  woman, and was told they were no longer going to be open the extended hours on Wednesday and Thursday. I was told that today was the last day to pick them up by pm. Or that they would mail the photos, after verifying the address with her I agreed to them being mailed. Although, I had reservations because I would not be able to check them.

I have yet to receive our pictures;I continuously send emails through their website; call their customer service line ,where I'm on hold for 2 hours or more. No one has contacted us yet, and we still have not received our pictures.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pictureme-portrait-studios/stow-ohio-44224/pictureme-portrait-studios-never-gothey-will-take-your-money-and-never-give-you-your-p-1043973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content