Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Pioneer Credit has done nothing to me personally.  However, in reading the reports I would give this advice.  Anybody can say ANYTHING ON THESE FORUMS.  Who is to say that Pioneer credit is not posting these garnishment claims themselves.  Makes them look ligitimate.  I would most certainly call attorneys, most will give a free consultation.  I simple don't  believe anything I read on the internet these days............so guys..........take whatever you read on any of these forums with a grain of salt.  I have never heard of a third party CA collection agency collecting on student loans.  You should KNOW WHO IS HANDLING YOUR STUDENT LOANS.  If this is a private loan (as they claim) then I would think the same rules apply to them as would apply to a private loan of anykind.  I am not an attorney, I DO THINK STUDENT LOANS SHOULD BE PAID.  I do not believe a 34K student loan should turn into a 43K student.  I don't think they can really garnish wages without a jusgment.....again.....must attorneys will give you a free consultation.  I will not post here again, or elaborate anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2012 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pioneer-credit-recovery/nationwide/pioneer-credit-recovery-did-nothing-to-me-internet-nationwide-830376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pioneer Credit Recovery