Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I have been without health insurance for several months and I was looking for a more cost-efficient way to fill my prescriptions. I ordered from pharmacy-network.com on 2/28/13 and paid for expedited shipping. A few weeks later I realized my order hadn't arrived and I was getting concerned so I emailed admin@pnipharma.com for status. After several emails, I realized that they had gotten the shipping and billing addresses mixed up. I was assured on 4/22 that my order would be reshipped to the correct address and expedited. It is now June 20th and I still have not received anything.

I've tried calling their 800 number on several occasions and mysteriously their agents are NEVER available. I've left messages, sent subsequent emails requesting a refund and have never received a response. Based on the USPS tracking research I've done, the merchandise was returned to sender back to INDIA. According to the website, they are a UK based company. Another red flag.

Over the course of these last few months, I have sent at least 15 emails to the company to which I've only recieved 3 responses. They tried blaming me for "not being home" instead of acknowledging their address error and trying to make good on their promise. Although, I tried disputing the charge with my bank, there is nothing they can do for echeck after 60 days which is the only acceptable form of payment for US residents. Their customer service is a disgrace. They are unreachable, unprofessional and most importantly, they will steal your money.

BUYERS BEWARE! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pni-pharma-group/internet/pni-pharma-group-scammers-buyer-bewarenbsp-internet-1060803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PNI Pharma Group