Complaint Review: Pressler and Pressler

Parsippany, New Jersey
    USA

Pressler and Pressler Harassed, Ripped Off Parsippany New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: question

I made one phone call after receiving a threatening letter from these clowns, telling me to cough up over two grand or they would have me arrested, blah blah blah. When I called, all I wanted to know was the name of the creditor that I supposedly owed money to. They REFUSED to tell me, then just kept demanding more and more information from me. I hung up on them,,, THEN they harassed me, night and day for MONTHS calling non-stop. Today they drained my bank account.  I have a close friend who will most likely be closing their account at that bank because of this. We are going to court. I know these turds probably read this blog, see you in court!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2014 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pressler-and-pressler/parsippany-new-jersey-070545020/pressler-and-pressler-harassed-ripped-off-parsippany-new-jersey-1130946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

question

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

How did they get your banking information?? I agree they are scum of the earth and I suggest you google them and find a good Consumer Attorney.  Most will work on a contigency basis - then check your State website to see if they are subject to be bonded in your state.  If not then sue the crap outta them!