Complaint Review: psych care

• psych care
    763 s new ballas rd suite 110
    st, louis, Missouri
    USA

psych care centerpointe Dr. Rao had a appt, at 12:15 waited until 1:00 to see him was told he was to busy to spend time with me saw him for 3mintues said i needed to make another appt. but i am sure my insurance will be billed st, louis Missouri

I had a scheduled appointment to see my Dr. Rao at centerpointe in st louis s new ballas road I was on time for my appointment at 12:15 i waited over 25 minutes to see him. I brought my Medicine with me, when he finally called my Name and I sat down at his desk he asked had i saw him before i had 2 times before i went into centerpointe hospital in St. Charles as a inpatient for 7 days right before labor day 2013 I was seem by 2 Doctors I didn't know each for about 2 minutes each 3 of the 7 days I was there.

After getting out on a Thursday i went the next day as a patient on iop patient at the Centerpointe on s new ballas road for 3 days week for 6 weeks, we did mood surveys and pretty talk about how we felt. After leaving there about the last week in November. In th at period of 6 weeks I say Dr Rolando Larise at Iop and at Centerpointe Hospital, he would come in 2 out there 3 days of a week i was there I he would talk about 3 minutes 5 at most sometime texting on his phone so i really had very little time to tell how i was doing. In December I was in hospital for surgery 3 days then in rehab for a week and a half and back to the hospital for again from complications with the surgery.

and at home recouping had to go back in hospital by ambulance 2 days in febuary unable to drive are get around without assistance. When i finally got to go see him 3/28/13 he refused to spend any time with me or give me any  Meds because i hadn't seen him but the Dr. Larise was one of his co workers that saw people for him. He made me wait 25 mins. after my appointment time for 2-3 minutes and refused he was to busy wrote a appt for me to come back the following monday. They do absolutely nothing but right prescriptions and over schedule so you never really get to tell them whats going on in your life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2014 12:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/psych-care/st-louis-missouri-63141/psych-care-centerpointe-dr-rao-had-a-appt-at-1215-waited-until-100-to-see-him-was-to-1134613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content