Complaint Review: Publishers Clearing House

• Publishers Clearing House
    101 Winners Circle
    Port Washington, New York
    USA

Publishers Clearing House PCH No purchase necessary: Not as it is advertised! Port Washington New York

Complaint Details

Publishers Clearing House advertises that "a person needs not make a purchase in order to participate in it's sweepstakes." A purchase would not increase the chances of them winning. That is b.s.! As a purchase (they should tell the truth) is that it does. How do I know? I received their contest/mail order letter. I had noticed the "You have not ordered in a while, please reconsider." Knowing this is how they come up with the prize money, I ordered and left the envelope on the shelve to mail. I received another contest entry in the mail.

Not wanting to waste stamps, I filled out the next contest entry (because I already ordered on the other entry), I did not order on this one. I put the previous envelope into the newest entry, sealed it and mailed it. That was about a month ago. Guess what?! I still have yet to receive my order!!!!! Which tells me that because P.C.H. did not see an order in that envelope, they tossed the whole entry out!!! Otherwise if they were abiding by their own guidelines (and not the lying scuzzess that they truly are) they would have opened a l l  entries and saw my order and processed it!!! So now I know the rest of the story...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2014 08:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/publishers-clearing-house/port-washington-new-york-11050/publishers-clearing-house-pch-no-purchase-necessary-not-as-it-is-advertised-port-washin-1138449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content