Complaint Review: QVC

• Reported By: Laurel Maryland
  • QVC
    1365 Enterprise Drive
    West Chester, Pennsylvania

After discovering that I could not access my account, I was told that it was in error. It was due to ex pays; however, my ez pays were paid in full. In fact, I called QVC to pay them, as my credit card no. was changed because of fraudulent activity.

First, we should be allowed access to our QVC account so we can check with our records. However, QVC's policy is the exact opposite.

Next, the payments were due and although the ez pays were paid in full, I had a new card #, QVC AGAIN took the payments. Redebited my account.

Now money is flowing out of several accounts to this company. QVC sent account info but it did not contain what I required.

I have filed with the Atty Gen of MD. This is an outrageous policy.

And beware...do not pay ez pays before they are due, as the due date will arrive...and your card will kick in ANOTHER PAYMENT and ANOTHER.

Paypal is also at fault. I told them right away. However, now my bank account is overdrawn because of Paypal's failure to read my faxes that I HAD NOT SHOPPED ANYWHERE for ANYTHING...and money was going to QVC for one.

AT least HSN allows one to peruse one's acct., closed or not, but otherwise they do the wrong thing.

In the end, I donot know why QVC closed my account. No idea.

Tiredfbeinrippedoff
Laurel, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2008 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/qvc/west-chester-pennsylvania-19380/qvc-no-account-access-west-chester-pennsylvania-334781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

QVC dishonors their warranty

AUTHOR: Auroragreen - (U.S.A.)

QVC will kill your account for any reason and NOT talk to you about it.  They only want cash customers that don't return anything.  Check the annual report for Liberty Interactive (They are part of Liberty Media Corp) and you'll see they have a return rate of about 20%, but yet they show a gross margin of almost 40%.  Mighty profitable - too bad they like to kill off profitable accounts and not honor their posted return policy.

Return policy should have in BIG BOLD letters - 'if you use this warranty, we WILL reject you as a customer'

Oh God No, Not The QVC Account

AUTHOR: Cory - (U.S.A.)

I hate when they close my qvc account. I can't function. I have withdrawl symptoms. At least my shopnbc account is still live. I'll file with the attorney general's office too.