Complaint Review: radialabs

• radialabs
    3286 N. 29th court
    Hollywood, Florida
    United States of America

Radialabs in running an Fraudulent advertisement offering a trial bottle of their skin care cream for one dollar. So I thought I would try it. Ordered it payed my one dollar and then noticed they had Hollywood, Florida

Radialabs was offering a trial offer to their skin cream for only one dollar. Stateing that the product was so effective that they only wanted to allow women to try it and then they would beensold on it and continue to purchase becuase it worked so well.

However, in reality it is just a scam to get your credit card number. I noticed that they had charged 34.95 to my visa on the second of the following month. They took this money without my knowledge or authorization.It isobviously a scam because they are not willing to reverse the charges. I will have to get a new card to prevent them from accessing my money. Just a big rip off.

The worst part is it was advertised on my own yahoo homepage as a house wife who had found a wonderful product at a priceall canafford. Seeming coming from cnn and other reports. All lies. Just a scam for your cash.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2011 12:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/radialabs/hollywood-florida-33020/radialabs-in-running-an-fraudulent-advertisement-offering-a-trial-bottle-of-their-skin-car-690620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content