Complaint Review:

RateLobby Ronny Fang Verbally Abusive Business Owner Los Angeles Internet

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

While waiting for a report on my service I witnessed this guy on the phone calling (presumably) a woman a w***e and telling her how she would never succeed in life without him. This went on for 15 minutes and he seemed to be enjoying it. I really wanted to leave or punch him but seeing as I'd paid for my service I decided to wait it out and find out what the hell was going on with the lack of response to my messages on his contact form.

Once he got off the phone he proceeded to tell me how he owed me nothing and called me a "f*g fa*ot". We were at a coffee shop in Downtown LA and this was in mid February. This guy is a real piece of work and I can only imagine how he is on a personal level.

I hope to never see or hear from this guy again but chances are this review will leave me with yet another belligerent email.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2017 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ratelobby/internet/ratelobby-ronny-fang-verbally-abusive-business-owner-los-angeles-internet-1392309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RateLobby