Complaint Review: RegNow Digital River

• Submitted: Thu, April 15, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, April 15, 2010
  • Reported By: Anonymous — Nampa Idaho U.S.A.
  • RegNow Digital River
    9625 West 76th Street
    Eden Prairie, Minnesota
    United States of America

RegNow Digital River Severe lack of customer service - Deny ever taking order - No ability to secure refund - Put blame on affiliates! Eden Prairie, Minnesota

Purchased software through RegNow Digital River (DRI) on 03/12/10 via a download.  First of all, the download didn't load properly.  After an hour researching the problem, finally found a viable link that worked online.  The software was Apollo DVD Copy.  DRI is evidently simplyt a reseller of software.

Long story short - I realized very quickly that the software wasn't what I needed, uninstalled it and immediately tried to communicate with DRI to receive a refund.  It's now over a month later and still no refund.  This company gives "the run around" a whole new meaning.  I've been sent to 2 different companies to seek my refund including both Apollo and Primus and finally went full circle that I would need to get my refund from the company that charged my card, DRI!

After finally finding a real live person to talk to, they claim they've no record of my order, my email address, nor my credit card which I have proof that they charged on the day of purchase. At this point, it's clear why this company is banking record profits - by providing no REAL customer service and ripping YOU OFF!  Save your money - there are reputable software companies that will treat you fairly.  DRI is not one of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2010 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/regnow-digital-river/eden-prairie-minnesota-55344/regnow-digital-river-severe-lack-of-customer-service-deny-ever-taking-order-no-ability-593581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content