Complaint Review: Reward Port

• Reward Port

Internet
    United States of America

Reward Port Waiting almost 6 months for my reward Internet

After the long and time consuming process of accumulating 7500 points, I submitted my request for a reward in the amount of a $25 Target gift card.  That was back on June 14, 2012.  It is almost 6 months later and I have still not received my gift card.

I have emailed reward port 3 different times inquiring about my reward and have received no response.

I don't know what their problem is.  I never had a problem with them in the past.  The least they could do is answer my email to let me know what the heck is going on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 11:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/reward-port/internet/reward-port-waiting-almost-6-months-for-my-reward-internet-978909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content