Complaint Review: Rjm Acquisitions Funding

• Reported By: savannah Georgia
  • Rjm Acquisitions Funding
    557 Underhill Blvd. Suite 224
    Syosset, New York

Rjm Acquisitions Funding BEWARE! They prey on memory. 11 year old debt from fingerhut! ripoff Syosset New York

I got a statement from "RJM Acquisition Funding LLC". It says they bought an 11 year old debt from fingerhut and offered me three easy ways to pay the debt at a discount.

I knew it was garbage but called them anyway. I talked to David at ext. 5017. He did know where I lived ten years ago. I told him no way did I order a tool box from Fingerhut and this was not me. He immeadiately said he would take care of it and that was that.

From what I am reading about these guy's it seems as though they are preying on memory and hoping you will cut them a check or better yet. GIVE THEM A CARD #. BEWARE!

Allen
savannah, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2007 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rjm-acquisitions-funding/syosset-new-york-11791-3416/rjm-acquisitions-funding-beware-they-prey-on-memory-11-year-old-debt-from-fingerhut-rip-267743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content