Complaint Review: RVTL US

1285 Baring Blvd
    Sparks, Nevada
    USA

RVTL US AKA. EQUINOX US Complete Ripoff Sparks Nevada

I also got taken by this face anti-Aging cream.  after ordering the product it took almost 14 days to be delivered.... they said I would be charged 4.95 for shipping I got charged 4.95. Plus another 3.95 on my debit card then a few days after receiving the product I got charged on my debit card 92.00 & 96.00 what for I did not know  I called the company and they said to me in the fine print &  that I would be charged after 14 days after I ordered .

I didn't have the product that long how could I know  that wanted it or not. ......the FinePrint was so fine I couldn't see it then I call the company and they refused to give me back my money back finally they told me they would give me back Half of it and I called my bank the bank put a claim in  for me and now I'm sending the product back and the company doesn't want it sent back they said no but the bank wants it sent back .. So I am sending it back with tracking & a signature ....these rip offs have to stop....

sincerely,

Idungothooked

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2013 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rvtl-us/sparks-nevada-89434/rvtl-us-aka-equinox-us-complete-ripoff-sparks-nevada-1102698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content