Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I purchased a program from Ryan Deiss called Number 1 Book System (Digital Marketer). I couldn't login to the community forum so I emailed his support team. I had one reply letting me know that they had sent me new information so that I could login.

I have sent so many emails and called because I never received the login infromation. I am very frustrated. It's like they no longer exist.

When I pay for something, I expect quality customer service. I know they exist but it seems to be fradulent. They get your money, give you some of what you are promised and then forget about you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2013 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ryan-deiss/farmington-hill-michigan-48334/ryan-deiss-farmington-hill-michigan-1104881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ryan Deiss