Complaint Review: Sammydress.com

• Reported By: Honest7 — Gig Harbor Washington
  • Sammydress.com

Internet, Select State/Province
    United States of America

I totally got duped by this company.

I wanted to rewordrobe after leaving my abuser in a hurry and I was so happy to find cute clothes for so cheap online. .. but uhhhh, actually no! nevermind - _ - because the company has sent me:

Stained clothing
Wrong items
Clothing that looks nothing like the photos

and most recently, they cancelled an order within hours of my paying for it.

When I asked why they did this they replied casually that it was out of stock and made no mention of refunding me.

So, basically ,they stole from me. I am so tired of being a victim I felt compelled to write this complaint.

This company needs to get shut down.

Do NOT shop at sammydress or you'll regret it, seriously. It is very tempting because evrything looks so cute but seriously, it's definitely the biggest scam i've ever experienced.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sammydresscom/internet-select-stateprovince-/sammydresscom-stole-money-from-me-internet-1044170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Urgent refund and solution for your order from Sammydress.com

AUTHOR: nancy - (USA)

Dear Honest7,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review. We really appreciate the feedback.We wish to apologize for any inconvenience.

We want to resolve this issue in a appropriate way to your satisfaction.Unfortunately,we cannot find your order record in our system right now.In order to resolve this issue,please contact us in the link:http://www.sammydress.com/m-article-id-12.htm to offer us your order number and stated the issue in detail.Please rest assured that we would offer you the right resolution on your issue.

Again, I am sorry for the frustration this has caused you and hope that this will set things right.

Thank you again for bringing these matters to our attention.

Best Regards