Complaint Review: Sears.com

• Submitted: Wed, May 30, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, May 30, 2012
  • Reported By: David — reform Alabama U.S.A.
  • Sears.com

Internet
    United States of America

Sears.com Sears False Advertisement on price Internet

*Consumer Comment: Same thing happened with me/False advertisement

Sears.com advertizing one price but changes the price when you put item in the cart.  refuses to change the price when contacted, saying they are not responsible for the price.  disclamer even says price is still good.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2012 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/searscom/internet/searscom-sears-false-advertisement-on-price-internet-890393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Same thing happened with me/False advertisement

AUTHOR: Kevin C. - (USA)

Yeah, the same thing happened with me, when I added it to the cart. Then I found the same item cheaper from a Sears.com/Marketplace seller, their name is East Coast Liquidators. Anyway, I ordered 2 of the items and Sears.com took the money out of my credit card account. then sent me an email a couple days later with a tracking number saying, it was shipped via Demar Logistics, Inc., a  company I never heard of, so I chatted with Sears online about the shipping company/tracking and they told me, not to worry, and that the company name is Big Electron Liquidators, not, East Coast Liquidators and Big Electron Liquidators is the one who shipped my product. Long story short, Sears.com said, my order was cancelled for no apparent reason and I will be refunded. Now, is this a case of false advertisement via Sears.com?