Complaint Review: Seawest Financial Corporation

• Reported By: corning Ohio
  • Seawest Financial Corporation
    5150 Dublin Granvill Rd.
    Columbus, Ohio

Seawest Financial Corporation ripoff that is what they do best. fraudulent, theiving indidviduals Columbus Ohio

Seawest Financial in columbus ohio ripped me off. I was having a hard time paying my car payment when I called and the lady offered me a hardship payment for 6/20/03. She gave me a confermation # andI let them take money out of my checking acct.

Now they have been calling me at work saying that their afflilate office (pcn bank) denied my hardship payment and they are trying to make me pay the whole payment after they have already taken the hardship payment out of my checking acct... I am now in the process of a lawsuit against SEAWEST FINANCIAL CORP. They are dirty rotten theiving people, that are getting rich I believe by scamming the unfortunate.

Michele
corning, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2003 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/seawest-financial-corporation/columbus-ohio/seawest-financial-corporation-ripoff-that-is-what-they-do-best-fraudulent-theiving-indid-63150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content