Complaint Review: SecondSpin.com

• Reported By: Bachir — Syracuse New York USA
  • SecondSpin.com

Internet
    United States of America

After sending in 85 items to SecondSpin.com they are claiming that 10 items were never received.  That's more than 10% missing!  Customer Service claims that they checked the warehouse and that the items were missing from my shipment.  I sent all of my items in one box and have verified that they were not mistakenly left out.

I believe that they decided they didn't want the items and changed their mind.  I feel like they've stolen from me!  If they are going to quote an amount, they should definitely pay out that amount instead of pretending they never existed.

The items total $14.30 and are 6 CDs and 4 DVDs.

DO NOT USE SECONDSPIN.COM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2010 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/secondspincom/internet/secondspincom-claiming-items-not-received-internet-647908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Fed Up - (USA)

After repeated emails, I finally got an INTELLIGENT answer from secondspin.com.  I was issued a refund, but they never told me they were going to do that. If they would have Customer Service in the first place, many issues others have would be avoided!!

Secondspin.com Non-Existant Customer Service

AUTHOR: Fed Up - (USA)

I ordered a CD from Secondspin.com on September 19, 2011.  They sent the wrong CD. They had me ship it back to them, and they stated they would send me the correct one.  They sent the SAME wrong CD AGAIN!

When I contacted Customer Service (they will only let you contact thru email, now I know why), they said the would give me free shipping on my next order. They removed the CD I wanted from their website.

I was on their website on Friday, April 20, and noticed they had FOUR copies of the CD I have been wanting.. I emailed Customer service on Friday April 20, and 3:39 pm requesting that they honor my original order (that I had already paid for),  and they didnt send me a response until Tuesday, April 24 at 10:52 pm, which exceeded their claim that they respond with in one business day!  They sent me what looked like a script they copied , and it had NOTHING To do with what I was requesting.

They are violating Federal law, (Law of implied merchantability) by taking my money and NOT giving me either what I paid for, or a refund.  This is FRAUD and NOT acceptable!!

It appears they are frauding others too!

Eventually Made it Right

AUTHOR: TheBigYahi - (USA)

After filing my Ripoff Report and providing a link to Customer Service, they eventually relented and paid me the remainder of the money they owed me.