Complaint Review:

• Updated: Sat, July 15, 2017

• Reported By: deedurden — Pflugerville Texas United States of America
secret serum
Nationwide USA

secret serum SKINENCHANTMENT Deceptive activities-UNUSUAL RIP-OFF Los Angeles California

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I was given a free offer as a reward of 2 skin serums: My Instant Line Filler, My Secret Anti-Aging Treatment  There was no cost at all, except for shipping/handling.  Today, 7/15/17, I have a pending amount in my account for $79.99 and I have no idea what it's about.  The transaction information is very vague:  Description: SKINENCHANTMENT. with numbers attached to it which are insignificant to my account information.

I'm not sure why my bank would have let it get into my account.  Everything about the transaction is foreign to my account.  With my high security bank, it puzzles me as to how these criminals get right past them.  I did a google search for Skin Enchantment and came up with nothing but toys.  I finally found Ripoff Report with Enchant Serums and notice the information was referring to secret serums.  All of the information is misleading.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2017 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/secret-serum/nationwide/secret-serum-skinenchantment-deceptive-activities-unusual-rip-off-los-angeles-california-1385840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on secret serum