Complaint Review: secret serum

• Reported By: deedurden — Pflugerville Texas United States of America
  • secret serum

Nationwide
    USA

secret serum SKINENCHANTMENT Deceptive activities-UNUSUAL RIP-OFF Los Angeles California

I was given a free offer as a reward of 2 skin serums: My Instant Line Filler, My Secret Anti-Aging Treatment  There was no cost at all, except for shipping/handling.  Today, 7/15/17, I have a pending amount in my account for $79.99 and I have no idea what it's about.  The transaction information is very vague:  Description: SKINENCHANTMENT. with numbers attached to it which are insignificant to my account information.

I'm not sure why my bank would have let it get into my account.  Everything about the transaction is foreign to my account.  With my high security bank, it puzzles me as to how these criminals get right past them.  I did a google search for Skin Enchantment and came up with nothing but toys.  I finally found Ripoff Report with Enchant Serums and notice the information was referring to secret serums.  All of the information is misleading.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2017 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/secret-serum/nationwide/secret-serum-skinenchantment-deceptive-activities-unusual-rip-off-los-angeles-california-1385840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content