Complaint Review: Shellco Credit

• Web:
  • Category: Liars

Shellco Credit Money ripoff? Unknown, Ontario

*Consumer Comment: Use Google

Is Shellco Credit a legitimate company? They told me they so not accept credit cards... Only certified cheques issued by your bank (or cash obviously). The woman said I had to pay by the end of the month or it would appear on my credit statement. She said she has not pulled up my credit report yet but I HAD to pay it by the end of the month like I said and if I were to set up a payment plan (which she said WAS possible), it would affect my credit rating. If anybody knows details, PLEASE letme know because if this is legitimate, I have 9 days now to get the money to the company. Thanks very much!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2012 10:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/shellco-credit/-ontario-/shellco-credit-money-ripoff-unknown-ontario-871602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Use Google

AUTHOR: MochaG - (United States of America)

When I used Google to search for using keywords 'Shellco Credit' without quotes, the results suggested Shellco Credit System, Ltd as in the result links. Is it the same company? Is the company located in ON, Canada? What did you get charged for?

Just remember, if you pay by cashier check or cash, there is no trace. I do not believe that a big company would not accept a credit card while the company said they would put a dent on your credit? Kind of odd comment...

Anyway, please provide more info about the company.