Complaint Review: Shoppers Impressions Inc

• Shoppers Impressions Inc
    120 N Main Ave Ste 213
    Wentworth, South Dakota

Shoppers Impressions Inc Mystery Customer SCAM Wentworth South Dakota

I received a check today from Shoppers Impressions Inc for $4998.00 with instructions to call and get more instructions.

I was very hesitant to make a deposit of that amount not knowing if this was a legal thing or not. What got me was that I would have to wire transfer money by two different companies.

I called the "bank" phone number on the check and they first asked me for the check number (I worked at a bank, they don't do that, they ask for the account number first). So being a savy internet person, I looked up the bank printed on the check on the internet and found the real bank phone number where they told me the check was fradulent! They even have a posting on their website warning people about the company and the checks.

DO NOT deposit this check into your account you will get ripped off. Luckily I did some research before buying into it but many don't. It's a scam!!! Anytime a company wants you to wire money anywhere, it's probably a scam.

Jackie
Kansas City, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2008 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/shoppers-impressions-inc/wentworth-south-dakota-57075/shoppers-impressions-inc-mystery-customer-scam-wentworth-south-dakota-361693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content