Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Sat, September 07, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, September 07, 2002

• Reported By:Minto ND
Skybox TV
Not sure Duluth, Georgia U.S.A.

Skybox TV ripoff did not credit my charge account when I returned product per their instructions Duluth Georgia

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Company never credited my charge account whenever I returned their package. They sent me the package, knowing that the area I lived in could not receive tv package advertised. I had to return paperwork within 30 days in order to receive a refund. I did return, I had to call them to get address/procedures for returning. As of today, it has been almost a year and I still have not received the credit for 39.99

Shari
Minto, North Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2002 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/skybox-tv/duluth-georgia/skybox-tv-ripoff-did-not-credit-my-charge-account-when-i-returned-product-per-their-instru-29323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Skybox TV