Complaint Review: SolidTrustPay

• Submitted: Wed, November 28, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012
  • Reported By: Eugene byers — Hillside New Jersey USA
  • SolidTrustPay
    PO Box 551, 47 William St.
    Bobcaygeon, Ontario
    United States of America

SolidTrustPay Chicanery and Censorship Allowed? Bobcaygeon, Ontario

I became a member of SolidTrustPay (https://solidtrustpay.com) a couple of years ago.

I attached to my account a Western Union VISA card and bank account a few years ago
with no problem whatsoever.

All of a sudden, a few months ago, I could no longer fund the card
through SolidTrustPay even though I had funded it frequently before.

Now SolidTrustPay has put my account in a negative $120 balance and in collections for no apparent good reason.

The woman who answered the phone  at SolidTrustPay says that all of a sudden the Bank Account was a "Global Account" and that I was unauthorized to use it; my name is the only name on the account.

The woman at SolidTrustPay said that the account was in negative balance because I did chargebacks.

I never did any chargebacks.

I asked the woman at SolidTrustPay to give me the items that were charged back; she never answered my question; she took my account from "Verified" to "Unverified".

I put in a ticket at SolidTrustPay; no response yet.

The woman who answered the phone at SolidTrustPay was breathing heavily and sounded to be of Caucasian descent.

Is all of this due to upset because Barack Obama was elected as President for a second term?

Is someone being vindictive here?

Anything goes?

Remember Hitler?

Is there another pay processor that can be used in place of SolidTrustPay?

Any suggestions?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/solidtrustpay/bobcaygeon-ontario-k0m1a0/solidtrustpay-chicanery-and-censorship-allowed-bobcaygeon-ontario-975129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content