Complaint Review: Solis Productions

• Solis Productions
    11072 Ledgement Lane, Winderemere, FL 34786
    Orlando, Florida
    United States of America

Solis Productions Eddie Solis, Edward Solis, SolisPro, ESolisPro BEWARE!!! Orlando, Florida

Edward Eddie Solis (owner) of Solis Productions almost ruined my entire wedding. He is a con artist and a low-class crook! He should be on an episode of American Greed. Photography and videography are the most important to any bride, so I spared no expense. Eddie was not much cheaper than top name vendors (who interestingly all know his scam: i.e. charm brides and grooms out of thousands and cry bankruptcy when it is time to deliver). I was devastated and angered that he refused to refund our money. My fianc nearly lost it! We have since secured other respected companies, however we will not drop this.

My legal team will make sure Edward Eddie Solis never operates another sham DBA (doing business as, fictitious name, LLC). He will have to change his government name to do so.

His contract employees confirmed with me that they have not been paid for services they rendered months ago! He is a sick man. I work hard for my money, really hard. How dare he do this to people who literally save up for a lifetime moment?! He is a coward who hides behind late e-mails and text messages with false hopes of following through on promises (or shall I say the written contract he enforced with his signature)!

He preyed on us and sold us a dream that we paid for and he cashed out the next day (our bank confirmed)! We will have our dream wedding. It is costing us more financially, but we have peace of mind.

I want to prevent this from happening to any other brides. We are pursuing criminal charges and or small claims court. If he is in fact bankrupt, we will be on the list as one of the creditors. We may not get much back, however at this point, for us, it is not about the money...It is about the principle.

Beware! Run from this one man show! You worked hard for your money and you deserve a wedding photographer and videographer who will earn every penny.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/solis-productions/orlando-florida-/solis-productions-eddie-solis-edward-solis-solispro-esolispro-beware-orlando-flori-990765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content