Complaint Review: Speed Ticket Beaters

• Reported By: Jacob — Dallas Texas United States of America
  • Speed Ticket Beaters

Internet
    United States of America

Speed Ticket Beaters speedticketbeaters.com Bullied and berated for deciding not to use service Internet

I contacted speedbeaters via their webform and a few hours later received a phone call from one of their representatives.  I told the person on the phone I wasn't interested in their service any more and he informed me that I had decided to lose, and that I was a loser, after which he hung up on me.

Don't use this company.  They are a scam and bully people into using their service.  One look at their $99 site and I should have known to not even bother.  How could any company trying to pass themselves off as "legit" talk to people that way?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/speed-ticket-beaters/internet/speed-ticket-beaters-speedticketbeaterscom-bullied-and-berated-for-deciding-not-to-use-se-987753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content