Complaint Review: Stainsafe Companies

• Reported By: San Antonio Texas
  • Stainsafe Companies
    354 Hiatt Dr
    Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Stainsafe Companies ripoff Did not deliver promised goods Very rude when confronted Palm Beach Gardens Florida

When I purched my couch I also purched the stainsafe protection and service.When I needed to use it that was when all the greif started.First they have operators that are very dificult to understand. They bascily tell you it's their way or no way.I wanted the spots removed from the couch, They decided to replace the cousion.

It has now been 5 mos. and I have recived nothing.I asked to speak with a manager, I still got no results.Now I ask myself why did I pay the extra money for nothing.

Wanda
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2006 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/stainsafe-companies/palm-beach-gardens-florida-33418/stainsafe-companies-ripoff-did-not-deliver-promised-goods-very-rude-when-confronted-palm-b-184356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content