Complaint Review: Stanley Steemer

• Submitted: Tue, June 07, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, June 09, 2011
  • Reported By: Susan — Santa Ana California U.S.A.
  • Stanley Steemer
    . 5500 Stanley Steemer Blvd
    Dublin, Ohio
    United States of America

Stanley Steemer Stanley Steamer Carpet Cleaner FALSE ADVERTISING AND BIG RIP OFF Dublin, Ohio

*Author of original report: Stanley Steemer made it right!!!!

I have been using Stanley Steemer for years and always wait for the $99 special to get my little condo cleaned - front room, hall and bedroom for $99.  This time they come out and tell me they can only do the front room and hall for $99 even tho they have always done the bedroom for $99 also.  They then proceed to tell me that California Stanley Steemer does whatever they want and don't have to honor corporate deals even tho corporate called me the following day and advised me that they are running a 3room for $33 each room special and that California Stanley should honor it.  They want me to pay another $99 to clean 5 feet around my bed.  That is all that is left and it is filthy.  I told them they have always cleaned my entire house for $99 and that I am spreading the word that they are a big fat rip off!  It would have literally taken them 3 minutes to finish the job and save a great customer that has been loyal for years.  Time to go elsewhere!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2011 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/stanley-steemer/dublin-ohio-43016/stanley-steemer-stanley-steamer-carpet-cleaner-false-advertising-and-big-rip-off-dublin-o-737791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Stanley Steemer made it right!!!!

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

Well thanks to the little guys that truly run Stanley Steemer, my issue has been corrected and my whole condo is now clean.  The managers did not want to bother making me happy but Juan Ortiz at my local Santa Ana location told his managers that is is about service and that they need to make it right.  Juan personally came out today and did a fine job!  I just want everyone to know that they did the right thing and that I am back being a loyal Stanley Steemer customer.