Complaint Review: Stitch in Peace

• Reported By: ELIZABETH — CANYON COUNTRY California United States of America
  • Stitch in Peace

franklin, Indiana
    United States of America

Stitch in Peace I sent Barb Glassburn at Stitch in Peace approximately 2000.00 of merchandise to be auctioned off on ebay and after waiting one year, finally got an email only stating that she had received the items, franklin, Indiana

I sent two large boxes that cost me $85 to ship to Stitch In Peace full of items that were worth $2000.00  I figured by auctioning off these items I could get at least $800.

I was never emailed that the boxes were received, I had to contact them.  I was never contacted when all items were auctioned, I had to contact them and I never received a response.

When I went back on the internet to check it out, I saw all these rip-off reports.  I had been unemployed and really needed the extra money which is why I did this in the first place and now I have been ripped-off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2011 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/stitch-in-peace/franklin-indiana-/stitch-in-peace-i-sent-barb-glassburn-at-stitch-in-peace-approximately-200000-of-merchan-806144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content