Complaint Review: Storesonline-Galaxy Mall

• Reported By: Alorton Illinois
  • Storesonline-Galaxy Mall
    754 East Technology Avenue
    Orem, Utah

I am writing another complaint about Storesonline because they are a bunch of crooks.

I have filed other reports with the Utah BBB, Utah Consumer Protection, the FTC, and bigclassaction.com to make sure that they are prosecuted for their crimes. They are trying to ruin my good credit rating because they will not cancel the contracts.

Mr. Bills said they would lose money if they gave people their money back. I told him it was bad business to sell an inferior product to people and refuse to have good customer service. I have contacted a lawyer to make this nightmare go away. I feel some monetary compensation will help as well because I have sent time and money faxing items. My attorney says I have a good case against them.

Shemonika
Alorton, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2004 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/storesonline-galaxy-mall/orem-utah-84097/storesonline-galaxy-mall-ripoff-crooks-liars-and-they-ruin-peoples-credit-orem-utahrip-96816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content