Complaint Review: StreetBeatCustoms.com

20819 Currier Road, Suite 100
    Internet
    United States of America

StreetBeatCustoms.com Never shipped item, would not issue refund Internet

I ordered a part from their online store.  They said a tracking number would be sent to me as soon as it was available, but immediately charged my credit card.

After two weeks I had not received the part or the tracking number, so I called to cancel the part.  They said they would cancel it.   When I did not get a credit, I called back the next week.  At this point they said it had shipped PRIOR to me canceling the order and they would not issue a refund.  I said I wanted the tracking number for the shipment and expected the date of shipment to before the date that I called to cancel the order.  They claimed the shipping person was out to lunch and they would send me the tracking number later in the day.  Guess what?  They didn't.

I called back the following week asking why I still had not received a credit or a tracking number, they said, once again that the part had shipped.  I asked for a tracking number.   They said they would research it.   I said if I didn't see a credit, I would dispute the charge with my credit card company, which I did.

The following week, a month after the initial order, I called back to ask where my credit was.   After putting me on hold for a very long time the representative came back on the line and said the manufacturer canceled the order and I should see a credit in one to two days.
1.  They charged my card before the item was shipped
2.  They lied to me repeatedly about the item being shipped and refused to issue a credit.
3.  Only after involving my credit card company did they claim they would issue a refund.

As of typing this, I have still not received a refund and am mad as h**l.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/streetbeatcustomscom/internet/streetbeatcustomscom-never-shipped-item-would-not-issue-refund-internet-968729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content