Complaint Review: Synapse Ventures

• Synapse Ventures

Internet
    United States of America

Synapse Ventures Synapse Group Magazine Subscription RipOff, Internet

This company called in December. In exchange for taking a phone survey I would receive a $50.00 Walmart card. I was assured that there were no other charges. When I found out I had "won" 3 magazine subscriptions, I made it clear that these were not wanted. I was told I could cancel the subscriptions and in spite of my objections these were ordered for me.

I never received a gift card and I think I was able to cancel two out of the three subscriptions. Their system is automated and you cannot speak to a real person. I contacted the magazine directly and although they stopped me from receiving the magazine, they could not cancel the order. This has to be done directly from the Synapse company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2012 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/synapse-ventures/internet/synapse-ventures-synapse-group-magazine-subscription-ripoff-internet-841321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content