Complaint Review: Teleuno Inc./USBI

• Reported By: Detroit Michigan
  • Teleuno Inc./USBI
    PO Box 770250
    Coral Springs, Florida

Teleuno Inc./USBI Added their international plan without my aproval. Offering a free calling card only. Coral Springs Florida

I was so upset when I looked at my phone bill, after realizing I was billed an extra 130 dollars to my monthly bill. After discussing the issue with my wife, she explained to me that this company had called our house offering her a free calling card which she refused several times, they kept insisting to the point where she finally agreed to accept the free calling card with "no strings attached", little did she know that way they ment (in their minds) was to change the international phone service from our AT&T service (which we were happy with) to their service. Interestingly enough when I called to complain all they tell me is that I should have checked my bill the first month because now it's too late. THere is nothing they can do and I have to pay.

When I asked who made the change they said my wife's first name with my last name, which is different than hers (she decided to keep her own last name after we married). And worse, they say she aknowledged the account.

I already reported this company to the Federal Trade Comission, and hopefully everyone that has been trhough this has done the same thing. These people should really pay for this at some point.

If something like this happens to anyone else make sure you notify the authorities, don't let this go by. The number for the federal trade comission is 877-382-4375.
Just say No and hang up!.

Ernesto
Detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2008 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/teleuno-incusbi/coral-springs-florida-33077/teleuno-incusbi-added-their-international-plan-without-my-aproval-offering-a-free-calli-381040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content