Complaint Review: Texaco Xpress Lube

• Texaco Xpress Lube
    17-92
    Sanford, Florida
    United States of America

Texaco Xpress Lube Fuel System Service paid for, never performed!! Sanford, Florida

Okay so 4 mos and 1,051 miles ago, I had the Texaco Xpress Lube people do a Fuel System Service on my 2005 Vibe.  Paid for it and went on my way.  Three days ago, I go to my dealership for one thing and learn that the fuel injectors and throttle are so filthy that they are black and the cause of the car shaking suddenly.  I am told that the reason for it was poor maintainance on my car and looked like a fool who didn't take care of my car.  All the while my brain is saying {{but wait, I did that during my last oil change}}} but I didn't say anything because I wanted to go home and find the paperwork that would exonerate me.

Get home and lo and behold there is paperwork saying that I did indeed have that work done.  With that, I trot right down to that Xpress Lube and am told that I shouldn't have brought my car to the dealership but back to the same place that jacked my car up in the first place and allowed them to fix the issue......are you serious right now?  they offer me a free oil change.......like I'd want them touching my car again.  Heck No I don't want a free oil change......I want a refund.......so I just wrote to an email at a corporate office.....let's see how far I get!!  Never go there.....Learn from my mistake.....I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2011 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/texaco-xpress-lube/sanford-florida-32773/texaco-xpress-lube-fuel-system-service-paid-for-never-performed-sanford-florida-698142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content