Complaint Review: The Sale Guru

• Reported By: Dea — Keremeos Alabama Canada
  • The Sale Guru

Internet
    USA

The Sale Guru I purchased a 2 in 1 curling and flat iron. They took my money but never sent the product. Internet

On Sept.19th, 2017 I saw and ad on Facebook for a 2 in 1 curling/flat iron. It was an incredible deal, so I purchased it. I received confirmation of my order, it was charged to my credit card, and I have not received the product yet.

I have tried to contact the company by email which is the only way as the phone number listed for them is unavailable in my area. I have not received any response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2017 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-sale-guru/internet/the-sale-guru-i-purchased-a-2-in-1-curling-and-flat-iron-they-took-my-money-but-never-s-1408948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content