Complaint Review: The Sale Guru

• Reported By: T — Los Angeles California USA
  • The Sale Guru

Internet
    USA

The Sale Guru, Sales Gurus, Sales Guru Do not order from them! This is a fake company that advertising online, takes your money and never delivers any products. Internet

The Sale Guru is a fake company that advertises on Facebook. The most popular ad is for a 2 in 1 straightening and curling iron that is much cheaper than anywhere else (which should have been a sign). They have a website that seems legitimate but obviously is not.

I ordered a curling iron and it was a 7-10 day delivery. I got a confirmation email that day. A few days later I got an email with a USPS tracking number. The number didn't work on the USPS website. After 10 day I tried to contact them. There is no phone number, no address, no contact person, no customer service. I could just fill out a form on their website which I did. No one ever responded.

Then I got another email saying that USPS had tried to deliver it but couldn't and I should contact them. USPS did not attempt delivery and said the routing number was fake. It's been 3 weeks and I haven't received the product. This is because it is a fake company, stealing people's money on line.

I have contacted my credit card and disputed the charge. I have also filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

DO NOT order from this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2017 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-sale-guru/internet/the-sale-guru-sales-gurus-sales-guru-do-not-order-from-them-this-is-a-fake-company-tha-1399288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content