Complaint Review: Tickbox TV

• Tickbox TV
    5887 Glenridge
    USA

Tickbox TV Refund Not Processed Sandy Springs Georgia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Just a thanks!

On the late evening of 31st March 2017 I placed an order with Tickbox TV which was processed by their office on 1st April 2017. The order arrived very late - well outside of their two week shipping period.

When the order arrived I experienced technical difficultites and got very little assistan ce from their "customer service" which is done via on line chat. I purchased a new router thinking that could be my issue. Not true - the purchasae of the new router did not solve the problem.

I returned the equipment to Tickbox (as they display a 100% money back guarantee). The equipment was reveceived by Tickbox TV on 4th May 2017. I have communicated several times with Tickbox TV via their on chat, via email, and via phone (my last communication via chat they revealed a customer service number). I have received different variations of the processing of my refund.

I was asked b y Tickbox do I want my refund returned back to card or via check. I used a card to make the purchase. Tickbox TV informed their is a problem with their refund process would take a very long time. I agreed to accept a bank check or money order as I did not want a regular chack bouncing through my account.

As of the writing of this correcpodence I have not been favored with a refund from Tickbox.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2017 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tickbox-tv/-/tickbox-tv-refund-not-processed-sandy-springs-georgia-1376189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Just a thanks!

AUTHOR: Coach - (USA)

We currently have ROKU and I was giving this a serious look. Not any more! Thank you for the refund info. Bad customer service is a real peeve with me!