Complaint Review: touchstone research

• touchstone research

Internet
    United States of America

touchstone research Huge ripoff Internet

This is just a horrible, unethical site.  When I needed my DD214 in a hurry, I came across this site.  I opened an account and before I could finish filling out all the information, I got a call from touchstone.  I was amazed.  I was thinking what a response.  The representative ask me what I needed and recommended I get the 3 day express service.  So after the 4th day I called back.  I was on hold forever, and when I got through the rep hung up on me.  When I tried to call back it went to voice mail, mind you I tried to call and left messages via phone and the message feature on their site.  So I end up calling from my wife's phone and low and behold I get through.  I tell them I want a refund(this is 2 weeks after the 3 day service) and they transfer me and I get disconnected.  So I got my DD214

8 weeks after the request, never got in contact with the company.  IT IS DEFINITELY A SCAM.  Save yourself the money, time, and headache.  Shady business all the way around.  No way this just happens.  Its planned all the way through.  This company needs to be shutdown and what makes it so bad is they target Veterans.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2012 03:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/touchstone-research/internet/touchstone-research-huge-ripoff-internet-989159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content