Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: Dawn Kennedy — Dover Delaware
Tower of Power Sales Inc
4116 83rd Avenue Court NW Gig Harbor, Washington United States of America

Tower of Power Sales Inc Took $134 out of my account on magazines Gig Harbor, Washington

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

This company to 134 dollars out of my checking account by writing a old check to my account in reference to magazines. I don't know how many magazines you have to buy to accrue $134 but I'm furious the time we tried to take my money and I fully Intend to prosecute with the FBI as a fraudulent purchase. God forbid if I ever get ahold of the person that's doing this because God will be the only one that will help them. I'm a single mom and I don't have much money anyway and have someone try and take what little bit I have.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2013 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tower-of-power-sales-inc/gig-harbor-washington-98335/tower-of-power-sales-inc-took-134-out-of-my-account-on-magazines-gig-harbor-washington-1046796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tower of Power Sales Inc