Complaint Review: Transnet Wireless

• Reported By: bonita springs Florida
  • Transnet Wireless
    100 South Pine Island Road Suite 200
    Plantation, Florida

Transnet Wireless Great concept if you can find cheap rent, if u think u know computers think again. Unless you have a degree from MIT forget about it. I just got back from Iraq and had some money saved away so I thought I would buy into a business and make my money work for me. Plantation Florida

I just got back from Iraq and had some money saved away so I thought I would buy into a business and make my money work for me. Wrong. I don't know why or how I got suckered into this, I was bragging to my wife, friends and family about how I wasn't going to have to work again. Well from day one dealing with these piece of s!*t, low down, dirty people it has been hard work.

Well you have read numerous stories about people not getting locations right? Trust me they are lucky. I signed a 2 year lease agreement with the local mall and was paying $520 for rent per month. As you know the kiosk is only 2 or 3 sqft. I wasn't to sure about this but my location manager said "malls are huge revenue and $500 bucks a month is nothing not including all the advertising." Oh and the $110 DSL a month plus $30 per month merchant account.

So my dumb a*s signs 2 years (just like when I enlisted) and did I regret it. Let's just say I never made enough profit to buy a gallon of gas when I drove an hour away to collect the money. As you know Transnet is no longer around so I had to get software and support from somewhere else right? Well somehow Vipernet come about and I bought into them for their software and support to see if they could help and recover my loses. Nope same B.S.

Conclusion, the mall kicked me out because I couldn't pay them anymore and they are taking legal action against me for the rest of the rent for my 3sqft I tookup. My wife and I are on the verge of filing bankruptcy with our 5 month old little boy.

Thanks Transnet Wireless I'm glad I defended your FREEDOM for you to screw me in the end. I might as well died in Iraq and let my wife collect on the life insurance, instead let you take me for everything I had.

Michael
bonita springs, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2007 01:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/transnet-wireless/plantation-florida-33324/transnet-wireless-great-concept-if-you-can-find-cheap-rent-if-u-think-u-know-computers-th-228417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content