Complaint Review: Tree House Marketing

• Tree House Marketing
    www.lyproderm.com
    Provo, Utah

Tree House Marketing ripoff rip off scam con artists Provo Utah

I too was called by this company and decided on a trial version of this Lyproderm patch. My credit card was charged the 19.95. I received all the patches in the mail for both my husband and I.

I decided to return the patches, and did, however, the company has no record of receiving them and my credit card was charged almost 400.00. This company is not reputable in my mind. Everytime I call, morning, noon, or night, no one is available, no one can answer my questions, and certainly, no one has refunded my money.

I had to call and cancel my credit card to make sure that no future charges are incurred. I am disputing this but I feel that I may be in it for the 400.00. Lesson learned, and quite an expensive one too. ADVICE: DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH TREEHOUSE MARKETING.

Kate
Two Rivers, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2003 05:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tree-house-marketing/provo-utah-84058/tree-house-marketing-ripoff-rip-off-scam-con-artists-provo-utah-49925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content