Complaint Review: Uconnect

• Uconnect
    425 West Randolph St
    Chicago, Illinois
    United States

Uconnect Chrysler group Chrysler Uconnect Chryslergroup.navigation.com Sold outdated navigation Chicago Illinois

I was sent an offer to purchase navigation for my 2016 Jeep Cherokee through Chrysler group Uconnect. After the non-refundable payment was processed we received the code to activate the navigation system. We noticed immediately that the roads closest to me were not showing up and the display was nothing like in our other vehicles. My husband and I instantly called Chrysler group Uconnect regarding the faulty navigation installed. We were told then that an upgrade was done in September 2017 and we would need to pay an additional $150 plus tax to upgrade the system we just purchased for $472.

I hesitate to pay them anymore to update something I just purchased. The addvertisement and offer I was sent had nothing mentioning the fact I was purchasing an outdated product that would cost an additional fee to make usable. The offer showed up to date navigation with lane assist and clear crisp colorful visuals with current speed limits and road signs. What I ended up with is black and gray elementary looking navigation without lane assist, current speed limits, or half of the roads even listed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2017 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/uconnect/chicago-illinois-60606/uconnect-chrysler-groupchrysler-uconnectchryslergroupnavigationcom-sold-outdated-navi-1415243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content