Report: #1121962

• UniRush Financial Services
    PO Box 42482,
    Cincinnati, , Ohio
    USA

UniRush Financial Services RUSH Card Nightmare Service Experience Cincinnati, Ohio

After having a Rush card for a few years until it expired, unused, I arranged to receive a new one and after a few weeks of it sitting idle in my wallet, decided to give it a try with the small tax refund I was expecting to receive.  I inputted all the information correctly and as scheduled, the refund was deposited into my Rush account.

My nightmare began when I discovered that  Rush had my funds in a pending status.  I called Rush and after being on hold for 30 minutes, spoke to a representative.  He assured me that the issue (whatever it was) had been addressed and that my funds would be available to me by the close of the business day.  My funds were not released, so I called Rush the next morning, was put on hold for another 30+ minutes and was informed that my funds were being held because the IRS had my middle initial included on it, whereas my Rush account did not.

They were holding my funds, not due to my address, telephone number or DOB being incorrect but because I did not include my middle initial when I opened my account with Rush!  Idiotic!  Rush requested that I forward my social security card to verify my identity and after much arguing and reluctance, I did.  I then called back to inform them of this.  After ANOTHER 30+  minutes of holding, Rush then said, that they would additionally need my picture ID and tax return!  All of this for the ommision of ONE LETTER and to release a small refund!  I did not want to forward any more information but gave in and sent the additional info on the next morning.

I again called to inform them of this and was kept on hold for over an hour!  As I compose this, I am finally speaking to a Rush representative, and my phone timer reads 1:03.5 and counting!  The rep asked if I forwarded the information and I responded "Yes, I have.  If you are in my account, shouldn't you be able to see that they are there?"  After 1:30+ in waiting time, the rep has said that I will receive my funds tomorrow.  I am doubtful that I will because previous reps have said that it would take 1-2 business days.  It's Saturday......

Needless to say, when I finally receive my funds, I will withdraw every penny off my Rush card and cancel the card immediately!  I so very wish I had come to this site before I used this card and read the  the over 200 complaints against it.  After this nightmare, once with Rush is definitely ENOUGH!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2014 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/unirush-financial-services/cincinnati-ohio-45242/unirush-financial-services-rush-card-nightmare-service-experiencenbspcincinnati-ohio-1121962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content