Complaint Review: Universal Sales and Service

• Universal Sales and Service
    6321 N Helena St
    Spokane, Washington
    United States of America

Universal Sales and Service Non following thru,Rude,Rip off, Liars, Deceitful,Schwindlers. Spokane , Washington

In the beginning I had problems with a van I had bought from these people. The van I bought and had for all of a few weeks had problems so I informed them. They told me bring it back. I did so and left it there like they had advised when I spoke to them next they said there was nothing they could do...it was no longer their problem. And I could either come get it or be out the money. I then filed a report with the BBB. The money"business" finally came to terms to work out a"deal" .

A few months later I had a different van that I was to pay and extra five hundred for...we then agreed to low monthly payments until it was paid off. I had made a 180$ payment which put me at a owing of $320. Life events happened and I needed to move and could not take the van with me...so I sold it to a neighbor for what I owed to be able to call and pay it off. Before I moved I called to get the pay off they told me that the pay off was three hundred and something....but insisted would call me back with the exact payoff.

I never heard back from them.... I have been trying to contact them ever since last October to get the pay off amount. I FINALLY received a phone call today from Kerry. The conversation resulted in him telling me even if I had been trying to get hold of himsince last October I would still be responsible for paying all the interest that has accrued in a six month time period. He also told me that my pay off for last October was OVER Five hundred and some dollars....which was not true as well! These people are not good people .

They are liars and they cheat people out of their hard earned money. I would like to see an undercover report against them. They deserve that much! I would also like to add...that I have many witnesses to all I have gone thru with this company...as well as my final phone call with Kerry Hunka . I also want to add that I spoke with his sales Manager Michelle also known as his sister many times to get the pay off....I also spoke with him many times as well as the desk secretary for the pay off. And he has the audacity to tell me that I owe him all that money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/universal-sales-and-service/spokane-washington-99217/universal-sales-and-service-non-following-thruruderip-off-liars-deceitfulschwindlers-1046250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content