Complaint Review: Usight

• Usight
    727 North 1550 East Suite 300
    Orem, Utah

Usight ripoff, fraudlulent promises, sub-standard service Orem Utah

I attended a seminar hosted by Usight. I purchased a website and merchant account and then went to training the following week. During the training we were encouraged to purchase travel discount memberships and free mini-vacaations to use as promotional giveaways. The travel memberships claimed 60% discount on hotels, etc. The cost for a room when I used it was the same as if I'd walked in off the street. The mini-vacations required a time-share presentation, even though we were told in the training that no time share was involved.

I purchased unlimited merchant accounts and websites and was told by doing so, the team at Usight would build my website. After the purchase, I was contacted by phone by another division of Usight for training. I would received weekly phone calls to guide me on how to successfully market my websites. The first several calls were spent on building my website. I asked if the design team would build it and was told no, that I didn't have the right package. Using all of the tools, the website business bombed. No one responded, costing me hundreds of dollars more in advertising, etc. In addition, I was charged gateway and hosting fees before my site was even published on the net.

Another woman who attended the same seminar as me began having fraudulent orders placed on her website. She is now liable for thousands of dollars in charge-back fees and is fighting with the company to get reimbursed, as they have frozen her assets until the matter is cleared up.

I am currently trying to be refunded and have contacted the Attorney General. If anyone is interested in a class action suit, let me know.

Carolyn
rio rancho, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2004 05:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/usight/orem-utah-84097/usight-ripoff-fraudlulent-promises-sub-standard-service-orem-utah-92993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content